Happy Monday everyone! Last week I found this wonderful web page. It is www.blurb.com It lets you download their software for free that allows you to make your blog in to a book and then you have to pay to have it printed. I had been wanting to save my posts in a written form for Mary when she gets older for a while now but I didn't know how to do it. I had my husband download the software for me and it is very easy to use. It lets you select which posts you want to print and then imports them into a book form that you then go through and edit. So far it is working out great! I have not had it printed yet, so I am not sure how that will go, but I wanted to share this info in case someone else might be interested in having their blog put into a book form. I will keep you posted on how the printing goes. Have wonderful day, dear ones!
4 comments:
Hi Elena! Sweetie, thank you so much for sharing this wonderful information. My daughter has often said to me that she would love a hard copy of our family blog (Jacaranda Cottage) to keep to show her children one day. Hope you are all well sweetie, hugs for darling Mary! Have a great day my dear friend!
Amanda (aka Cottage Contessa)
I have heard of this, and I think it is such a great idea!! Hope it all goes well for you, Sweetie!!
Have a joyful week, Elena. You are a wonderful blessing to me!
HUGS,
Becky
What a cool idea! You'll have to let Fiona know that since I am certain she'd love to do that for BabyKay☺
Hope you had a good Monday☺
Thank you for this tip Elena, it was exactly what I needed to know! Much appreciated! Heidi was right! x x
Post a Comment