Elena~ This is such a sweet picture of Mary:) So many things for little ones to experience...how a flag moves in the wind...
I managed to sneak in a picture of little Sam from last summer in a flag shirt for WW:)
I'm pretty busy getting ready for graduation weekend here so not much time for blogging this week. Company coming in Fri.morning, so I'd better get busy:)
Oh sweetie, Mary is just so gorgeous! I read your last post, I hope both Rich and Mary are all better now and I'm sorry to hear that they were so ill. Wishing you a lovely day dear friend. Amanda (aka Cottage Contessa)
14 comments:
Oh my...this is precious!!! Very stirring!!!
Happy WW!!!
XOXO
Cathy
Beautiful picture. :)
Very nice.
Elena~
This is such a sweet picture of Mary:) So many things for little ones to experience...how a flag moves in the wind...
I managed to sneak in a picture of little Sam from last summer in a flag shirt for WW:)
I'm pretty busy getting ready for graduation weekend here so not much time for blogging this week. Company coming in Fri.morning, so I'd better get busy:)
Have a good rest of the week and a great weekend!
Hugs,
Linda
i love that picture!
Perfect picture for wordless wednesday...I don't know if I'd even have the words to describe it.
This photo pricks my heart. It represents everything patiotic.
Many Blessings,
Linda
Elena... what a precious little patriot you have there! Happy WW.
Howdy Elena
Perfect post photo.
Happy W.W. to you .
Blessings
Hugs
Hi Elena,
Beautiful picture of Mary holding the flag, what an adorable little angel!!
Hugs,
Sue
Oh sweetie, Mary is just so gorgeous! I read your last post, I hope both Rich and Mary are all better now and I'm sorry to hear that they were so ill. Wishing you a lovely day dear friend.
Amanda (aka Cottage Contessa)
What a great picture! I am late checking out everyones post for "WW". Sorry.
How precious. Little Mary is such a cutie.
Hi sweet Elena!! How are you my friend? I think this has to be my favorite wordless Wednesday photo!!
Too precious for words!!
Hope all is going well with you and your sweet family. Know that I'm praying, gal!
Love 'n hugs,
Becky
Post a Comment