I was tagged yesterday by mamachristina. I'm new to the blog world and my first time to be tagged. So, I thought it would be fun and I would give it a shot. This one is all about "eight". The only thing I don't have 8 of is blogs. I do have friends that do e-mail so I will include them to bring me up to 8. OK, here it goes...
Eight things I am passionate about:
1. My relationship with the Lord. I could not navigate and operate in this life without the Lord. He is my foundation and compass to make it through this fallen world and get to my true home, to be in heaven with Him.
2. My husband is next. I have loved getting to know him and what he is passionate about. I have waited over half of my life for him and he has so been worth it. I want to be the best wife, friend and lover that I can possibly be.
3. My daughter. It is so much fun to see her little personality unfold. I pray each day that I will be the best mom and I can be. That I will lead her into the knowledge of the Lord and be a good example for her.
4. My extended family members. That I will be a good friend and relative. To always speak the truth in love and remember them in all the holidays and special times in their lives.
5. My friends. That I will always keep in contact with them the best I can and remember to pray for them. They are a true treasure.
6. My garden. I love to see things grow and do all the little things to make my plants happy:) It is a great source of satisfaction and joy to me to sit and look at my flowers and harvest fruit, vegetables and herbs from my plants.
7. Cooking. I love to cook and make things that people enjoy. It is so fun to have friends and family over for a good meal and time of fellowship.
8. Photography. I love the emotion that is captured in a picture. I love sharing pictures on the Internet and doing scrapbooks. I have 5 scrapbooks that I work on when I get a chance.
Eight things I would like to do before I die:
1. Raise my daughter and see her happily married.
2. Cruise around the Hawaiian Islands with my family.
3. For Rich to get out of HVAC work and get his ceramic lamp business up and going.
4. Teach my daughter to play the piano.
5. Publish a poetry book.
6. Successfully home school my daughter.
7. Visit the North East in the fall and find the grave of my fore father that came from England.
8. Visit Alaska
Eight Books I have read:
1. The Bible
2. The Hobbit
3. The Chronicles of Narnia
4. The Lord of the Rings trilogy
5. St. Elmo
6. The Count of Monte Cristo
7. My Sergei
8. The Light and The Glory
Eight people I tagged:
1. Tirzah
2. Vanessa
3. Selina
4. Kristine
5. Linda
6. Wendy
7. Denise
8. Enda
1 comment:
Do you ever have your priorities in order! I envy you that at your age you know exactly what you want and which order they should be in.
Unfortunately, we are not given 'overs'. There are so many things that I would do differently if that were the case. Now I am so grateful for each day that the Lord gives us and hope that I am not wasting to much of each day doing nothing.
Love, Enda
Post a Comment