I made Mary a ballerina tutu for her Harvest Festival costume on Saturday. To my surprise, she took great interest when I was sewing it at the kitchen table. She was even more excited when I let her try it on. Bear in mind that Mary is not quite 2 years old! So, I videotaped her with it on. I think she is going to be a dancer. She definitely gets her dramatic flair from her father :). For those of you who don't know, Rich was involved with drama for many years at our church in Oceanside, California, and he was in several productions at Mira Costa College, the local junior college down there. In the video her back is to the camera most of the time because she is looking at her reflection in the oven door.
12 comments:
she is so cute...
LOL whewwww, a chip off the old block, I'd say! What a hambone :)
Love, Vanessa
Absolutely darling. Lyda
like a pro! Chuck
awww... that is soooo cute!! I guess you're gonna have to sign her up for
dance lessons/ballet, huh? sounds fun!!
love,
Selina
we loved it very much!! very cute! Love, Wendy
Oh, what a cutie pie! That's adorable!
:) Sharon
How darling! She is just precious!
Happy Tuesday!
xox Sharon
Thanks Elena - that was THE BEST!!!! Kayla
Adorable! Kristine
Oh Elena, Mary is just so sweet! What a little darling your beautiful daughter is, and talented too! Wishing you a really wonderful day!
Amanda (aka Cottage Contessa)
Ooooh, the girl has talent, for sure! I just can't get over how precious she is with that head of curly hair. :)
Post a Comment