Monday, October 6, 2008

Yee Hah!

"Yee Hah"is one of our daughter's favorite sayings. Since we live out West, it is appropriate! In honor of the "Yee Hah"spirit my husband fixed barbecued ribs on Saturday along with setting up our greenhouse for the winter. I feel so blessed to have a guy who is handy at building and repairing things and is really good in the kitchen too!I fixed corn bread
and baked beans to go with the ribs.


Mary took a big bite


and gave her approval!




She also put on her dad's cowboy boots to celebrate!






The Next Day... Sunday

I dressed Mary for church


I love these little shoes I got for her at Walmart
She's ready to go!
She had a great time in her class. I was able to go into service with Rich and she didn't cry and get upset. She loves playing with the other little kids. Mary is quite social and loves people. We weren't sure how she would do as we have now changed churches and are putting her in class. Before we kept her with us and watched the service on a monitor. She has adjusted just fine. A real answer to my prayer!
When we got back from church, Rich and I put all my plants in the greenhouse while Mary took a nap. Here are a few shots of our plants and avocado trees.




Have a blessed day! Elena












































4 comments:

Kelli said...

Mmm...your dinner looks delcious and Mary is such a cutie!
~Kelli

Anonymous said...

Yummmm! Looks good! I’m so glad you guys are going to Bethel! I’m so happy that Mary likes her new class.

Wow! What a message on Sunday! We are looking forward to continually supporting the children’s missionaries.

Love,
Kristine

Anonymous said...

Those ribs look just like the ones Jim used to fix. They were the best. Did Mary try one of the ribs??
She looks so cute in the boots. Almost as big as she is.

Love, Enda

Rose of Sharon said...

That meal looks so good! Yum! Perfect for fall. Your little girl is so adorable!

xox Sharon