Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Bloomin' Tuesday

Today is Bloomin' Tuesday. To see more fun posts about what's bloomin' at other blogs go to Jean's blog here.
I have been having a lot of Cosmos blooming. I have white ones and lavender ones. The lavender ones came up volunteer from last years plants. I picked a bouquet of them for Mary to enjoy.







I hope you have a wonderful day!

11 comments:

Diann @ The Thrifty Groove said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog.

What a pretty bouquet for such a cute little girl! Your Cosmos are so big and vibrant!

Carla said...

I don't know what is more beautiful! The girl, the blooms, or the photos! Great capture:)

Becky K. said...

Elena,
Such beautiful photos. I love cosmos...but your sweet Mary is just too dear!

Becky K.

Jean said...

Lovely photos! Love her smelling th eblooms. Great post! Jean

Anonymous said...

Thank you for visitng my blog. The photograph of Mary smelling the bouquet of flowers is precious. Mary is a beautiful child!

Carol said...

Mary looks beautiful holding the pretty flowers! So precious!

Blessings,
Carol

Suzanne said...

I absolutely love cosmo -- such a happy flower!

Anonymous said...

I think you need to take that 2nd photo and enter it in a photo contest somewhere. You really have a talent for taking photos. And that one is wonderful!!!!
Love,
Enda

Heidi Pocketbook said...

What beautiful flowers being held by such a little sweetie!

Sue said...

Hi Elena,
WOW! Beautiful flowers , and Beautiful gardener, Mary is really growing right along with those beautiful cosmos. I can already tell she is going to be a great gardener. To be good ,you have to love it and she seems to be right at home in the garden. Thanks for sharing,
Blessings
Sue

Tirz said...

Beautiful photos of a beautiful little girl with beautiful flowers.