Our thing lately is the park! We just have so much fun going and watching Mary play. The nice weather will be fading soon and winter will be settling in. So, we are taking advantage of the time we have. Have a wonderful Sunday dear friends!
Here is the link: http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=9849fb36df66d472816e14&skin_id=1603&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url
5 comments:
Hi Elena! What a fun age huh? Looks like Mary had a blast! Great idea to take advantage of the good weather!! My little grandy Emily loves the park, too! She just loves being outside period. When I get to their house, she runs outside and just starts running large circles around the front yard and playing with her imaginary friends. It is so cute!!
Have a wonderful, worshipful Sunday, sweetie! Thanks for sharing Mary and the smiles!
HUGS,
Becky
Parks are so great for families! I'm glad you get to enjoy it! Happy weekend!
Oh, I really enjoyed watching little Mary and you all:) at the park, Elena!! Great song too! Good ol' Chicago from the 60's/70's:)
We are having a wonderful long streak of perfect weather. About 2 wks straight now. Just beautiful. Although, we could use some rain:)
Sam's mommy reported to me last week that when they were at a park, Sam saw a car the color of mine and said, "Look! Grammy's car?" Oh boy- melt my heart!
Keep these wonderful videos coming- they are great!!
Hugs,
Linda
What an appropriate song for your slide show! I enjoyed watching Mary have fun in the park.
She is a doll!!! Soak it up!!!
Post a Comment