Today is Show and Tell Friday. It is hosted by Kelli and you can enjoy more Show and Tell posts by going
here. I was looking around my house the other day and realized I had quite a sunflower theme going. So, I thought I would share them. Here is a sunflower growth chart I have for my Mary girl and as you can see she is just sprouting up so big and tall (a little too fast for mommmy).


My husband bought this hand painted sun catcher for me last summer as a "just because" gift.

I have these place mats on my table.

I have had this little bird house and sunflower on my kitchen window sill for several years.

I even grew a real live sunflower in my garden this year!

Thank you for letting me share my sunflowers. Have a blessed Friday!

16 comments:
I love sunflowers! When my dtr came out of her crib her "big" girl room was blue and white checked with sunflowers How I loved that room!......Jo
What pretty sunny-ness surrounding you!! You could count that pretty girl as a sunnyflower too:)
It is amazing how we tend to collect things like this without even knowing. All of yours are wonderful.
Mama Bear
What pretty treasures you have. I love sunflowers too.
Cindy
The sunflowers are beautiful! They are such emotional flowers which is why I like them so. Enjoyed your blog:)
Blessings,
Shana
I adore anything with sunflowers, so you know I loved your whole post. I grew sunflowers this year too, but as soon as mine bloomed they wilted.
Thank you for sharing
your sunflower treasures.
Iris
Aren't they just the best? A local framer sells them by the bouquet and I always stop and buy some!
Enjoy
Leann
I always love sunflowers! Yours are great!
Hi Elena! I think this is my first time visiting your place. I had some time so I was able to read through several pages of posts to get to know you and your sweet family a bit.
Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving your comment. I'll be back to visit again soon!
Kindly, ldh
Hi Elena,
Yes Mary is growing up so fast and getting more beautiful everyday. If that is possible! I thought how sweet of Rich to buy you the sun catcher just because, looks like we both are so blessed with men that God had chosen just for us!
Love all of your sunflowers.
have a great weekend,
Blessings,
Sue
Your sunflower collection is pretty. My collectible is lighthouses.
Great beginnings of a nice collection. Sunflowers just make me smile. Jean
I, too, love sunfowers. One year Jim and I were given some extra large seeds. They did well for one year but never did after that even though we collected the seeds.
Thanks for sharing.
Love,
Enda
I love sunflowers--and yours are so pretty! I am amazes how tall they can grow. There was a patch of beautiful sunflowers in the sideyard of Tim and Brooke's wedding- so pretty:)
And Mary looks pretty with anything! What a sweety:)
Hugs,
Linda
Hi Elena! Wow, Mary is just growing up way too fast, and she's such a gorgeous little girl! Love the sunflower touches around your home and garden too! Wishing you a wonderful week sweetie!
Amanda (aka Cottage Contessa)
Hi friend! I apologize for my big silence the last month or so. I have been overwhelmed with school and the baby and have barely had the opportunity to be online. I plan on catching up now though. Lots of love to you!
Post a Comment