
We had a wonderful weekend. On Monday my husband took a vacation day and we celebrated our 7th wedding anniversary. It was a lot of work to get married at Christmas time but we were so happy we did! Now when we celebrate our anniversary it is so magical. All the places we go are decorated for Christmas and it is so beautiful! Here is a video montage that I put together of our day! I hope all of your Christmas activities and preparations are going well and you are all blessed!
8 comments:
Hi Elena! Happy Anniversary to you and Rich, may there be many more wonderful years together! The video was just beautiful!
Sweetie, the online company I ordered the Nutcracker from should have your package out to you in a couple of days, so keep an eye out for the postie! Hugs for you........
Amanda (aka Cottage Contessa)
Happy 7th Anniversary to you guys! Loved the video of your gift exchange.
Blessings,
Carol
Elena and Rich, Happy Anniversary! The fireplace video is such a cute and fun idea and framing his favorite picture was a thoughtful idea too. You are so blessed and I am so happy for you. Hugs, Kathi
Happy anniversary Rich and Elena! The video was very nice. I felt like I was there, sharing your special day with you.
Happy 7th Anniversary to you and Rich,Elena. I don't know of a better month to have been married in. You both are an inspiration to me, not only in the love you show each other but as parents to Mary. I am always so blessed when I visit your home.
With all that is going on in the world today it is so refreshing to find a couple who love God and want to serve Him by serving others.
Your gifts and cards to each other were adorable, and You will love the scarf, Elena, my daughter gave me one and I love it.
Now Miss Mary just gets more adorable by the day, May the Lord give you both and Mary many more precious years together.
If by chance I don;'t get by before Christmas May I wish you all the Merriest and the Happiest Christmas.
Hugs and Blessings,
Sue
Great video,Elena!! Happy Anniversary to you and Rich:)
Mary is such a sweet little helper!:)
And your dinner looked yummy! So glad you had a wonderful time together.
Many blessings to both.
Hugs,
Linda
What a lovely montage! Happy anniversary to you guys! Love & blessings.
Wonderful video and please accept my belated Anniverary wishes. Thanks for sharing.
Blessings,
Elizabeth
Post a Comment