Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mother's Day Joy!

I had such a wonderful Mother's Day weekend. Rich got Friday off and he grilled baby back ribs and we had his folks over for dinner. He bought me flowers on Saturday and fixed lunch and then we went to church on Sunday and we took his folks out to dinner. Here is a slide show of the highlights of my weekend:





Here is the link to the video: http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=ae97f0a723c78ce5f07eae&skin_id=1603&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

3 comments:

Tirzah said...

Mary is so beautiful. I think she's a little you cut out! What beautiful flowers. It looks like you had a lovely week-end! Lots of love xox

JD/ Jill said...

So glad you had a Happy Mother's day...I'm also sharing in your joy looking at your lovely pictures...thank youf for sharing...

Anonymous said...

As always, I enjoyed watching your slide show. I'm glad that you had such a nice weekend. I liked Mary's "What?" in the Joy in my Heart song.