Friday, July 22, 2011

Princess and the Pup

Mary and Mac are becoming the best of friends.  Mary loves giving him treats and playing with him.  His little tail just wags his whole back end when he sees her coming down the hall in her pajamas in the morning.  He is getting better about his little puppy nipping.  He is extra gentle with Mary as she gets away from him if he nips her toes.  So being on her lap is a great for Mac and he is such a good boy





9 comments:

Carol said...

Mac & Mary are so cute together! I enjoyed your garden video. Everything is so bright and beautiful. You really have a green thumb!

Smiles,
Carol

JD/ Jill said...

Two cuties! Thanks for sharing.

Miller Racing Family said...

Mac looks like a little toy dog. I love the second photo. Mary's smile is just to cute.
Have a great weekend!

Sue said...

I don't know who is growing the fastest, Mary or Max. It looks like they are becoming really great buddies.
Thanks for sharing.
Hugs,
Sue

Sue said...

I just finished looking at your garden tour, Elena, your flowers are absolute beautiful, I loved all of the color combinations. And with the great weather you are having, I understand why, and let's not forget all of the TLC they get.

The cherry jam looks delicious, I love how you invole Mary in everything, she has two great teachers.
Hugs,
Sue

Kathi said...

Like two peas in a pod. They are so cute together. Your yard tour is very nice also. Looks like lots of fun and activity at your house. Kathi

Leah said...

Adorable! That puppy is so cute.

Love the title of this post! :)

Tirzah said...

The photo of them taken from the back? SO cute!! How wonderful that they will grow up together being such great friends!!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures of Mary and Mac!