I have put together a little video tour of our yard and flowers. This year the weather has been so mild and lovely. Such a great year for the plants. As I am typing right now it is 64 degrees and raining. Very unusual for this time of year. We usually don't see a drop of rain in July and August. So we have been having a wet and mild summer here in the Northwest.
Here is the link to the video: http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=e9b34b62044f2805d3e1b5&skin_id=601&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url
5 comments:
Lovely yard...I enjoyed the video...
You would not want to see my yard right now...It's been hot, so I have not been out to pull the weeds...smile...
For some reason your video isn't loading for me...but I am envious of your mild weather. It is so hot here....oh my. And has been. I'll try to come back and see if the video will load later.
Oh, how beautiful. We are going through a heat wave right now upper 90's which feels like 105 with the humidty. We also haven't got a drop of rain in a few weeks so of course our yard is burnt! So of course we are soaking up the AC!
Blessings!
It's so hot here. I feel as though I walk into an oven whenever I go outside. We need some relief in the form of rain and cooler temps!
Wow, what a beautiful, beautiful garden! You are certainly gifted with a wonderful green thumb!!
Post a Comment