Lovely Hello Kitty you have there Elena. I read your last two post and will comment here. The birthday video was so precious. you are so gifted with presentation. Mary did a fantastic job not only growing her pumpkin, but decorating as well. Please let her know that her pumpkin was larger than the one I grew. ~smile~. a real farm girl hear Elena. Thank you for coming by and for always taking the time to say hi. Enjoy your weekend. Hugs, Sue
2 comments:
She looks so adorable! Seems like you all had a nice time! Enjoy the weekend!
Lovely Hello Kitty you have there Elena.
I read your last two post and will comment here. The birthday video was so precious. you are so gifted with presentation.
Mary did a fantastic job not only growing her pumpkin, but decorating as well. Please let her know that her pumpkin was larger than the one I grew.
~smile~. a real farm girl hear Elena.
Thank you for coming by and for always taking the time to say hi.
Enjoy your weekend.
Hugs,
Sue
Post a Comment