Mary got a scooter for her birthday. She was so excited to get it as she had been asking us for one for about a year now. I found just the perfect one for her at Walmart. It is called, "My First" Scooter. It has 2 wheels up front for better balance. That made my mother's heart happy. I had been looking at razor scooters but they just looked too scary for her to start out on. So I was so happy to get her this one for her birthday. Her grandpa and grandma gave her some money and we used that to get her a helmet, knee pads, elbow pads and wrist guards. Here are some pictures and a video I took of her yesterday when we had some nice weather for her to try out everything.
Here is the link to the video of Mary Scootering: http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=fa51d36acfbace1aa8864a&skin_id=601&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url
I am also including a video of our puppy Mac. He loves to play with his big felt ball. He will play with it all by himself, throwing it and then going and getting it. We have a lot of fun watching him. Here is a short video that we did of him the other day.
Here is the link to the video of Mac: http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=fa4fd8bcec748d0156e7ec&skin_id=601&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url





3 comments:
Mary looks so cute decked out with pink her helmet and knee pads riding her scooter!
Smiles,
Carol
Hi Elena! Mary look sooo cool in her scooter gear! Our Brittany had to have a scooter, too, but hers was when she was older. We still have it and I imagine our grandy Emily will be on it soon!!
And Mackie is too funny playing ball by himself!! So nice that he can amuse himself, isn't it??
Hugs and love to you!
Becky
Don't you just love scooters. I always tell Trey our health insurance is going up with all his cool moves, lol. I love all the safety gear.
Have a great weekend!
Post a Comment