I hung a kite on Mary's wall and she loves it. It is a spring theme with the lamb and the lion. She loves it and can't wait for some kite flying weather.
This is her bed.
Come on boy you can get up!
A big hug!
She loves her puppy so much!
This morning we made some 7-Up Biscuits. They are so easy and tasty and yes I got the recipe from Pinterest. You mix 2 cups Bisquick, 1/2 cup sour cream and 1/2 cup of 7-Up. You put the dough on a greased pan and back at 450 degrees for 13 minutes. Her biscuit is on the left and mine is on the right. She did a much better job forming hers than I did with mine. I think I have a little baker on my hands :)






4 comments:
I've seen that recipe on Pinterest. It looks really good! Love the kite in Mary's room! Makes her room look ready for spring! Enjoy!
Mary has a cute room and it's looks comfy...cute pics, tfs
I love Mary's sweet smile and love for her dear pet. She has a cute bedroom too. Kathi
Mary's room does look ready for spring. I love the little bookshelf. I will also have to try that recipe, it looks great. Have a wonderful day!
Post a Comment