I got this wonderful idea to make flowers out of coffee filters from Pinterest. I used food coloring in water and put the different colors in a egg carton. Mary had so much fun painting them. After they dried I pinched them in the middle and formed a flower and then taped them on to plastic straws. She made them for her grandma for Mother's Day. As you can see by the last picture that her grandma was very pleased.





5 comments:
What a great Pinterest craft! I think Ethan will be old enough to make these for his Mommy next year for Mother's Day.
Smiles,
Carol
I love pinterest, and so many neat ideas there. I think I posted on your other post, about the beautiful flowers that you and Mary made.
these are gorgeous and a wonderful craft for children. Your Mary is the sweetest, she makes me smile! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
enjoy *~*
This is something I have actually done with my kids! Enjoy your weekend.
Now that is a cute idea. I will have to add that to our summer craft list. Pintrest is amazing, I think you could find anything on there. Have a great weekend.
Post a Comment