A few days ago Mary came up to me while I was working in my garden and said, "Mama, I want to fly!"
I smiled and said I wished that when I was little too. In fact people from the beginning of time have wanted to fly. That is why hot air balloons and airplanes were invented so we could fly. She said "But Mama I want to have wings and fly. I said that would be so wonderful and one day all those who believe in Jesus will fly up to meet him in the clouds when he comes back. She thought about that for a minute and then said....

"If a man has the faith the size of a mustard seed and he says to this mountain be moved and it shall move for nothing shall be impossible for him." She just quoted Matthew 17:20 and I have never worked with her to say that.
I was so blessed by that. I thought our faith does not have to be large it just needs to be true. We not only believe there is a God but also believe what He says and listen to his voice. The mustard seed is small but has the genetic information to produce one the the biggest plants in your garden. That little seed can really grow. Faith in God and what he says, is very, very powerful.

Kids are so wonderful and can speak to your heart in such a simple and beautiful way!







3 comments:
Love hearing all the beautiful things Mary says! Beautiful picture with the flowers!
Oh "Wow!" this was so powerful, very touching post. Thanks so much for sharing, hope you have a great week. Blessings to all of you...Jill
Thank you for being a blessing today, sweet little Mary.
Post a Comment