Saturday, December 22, 2012

So Much Fun!!

Mary and I did some baking this year.  We tried a new recipe.  We made chocolate gingerbread cookies.  They turned out really good.  It was regular ginger bread cookie recipe with 3 tablespoons of dark cocoa powder and a 1/4 teaspoon of fresh ground ginger (that was my idea).  Here are a few shots of her having a blast making and playing with her cookies.



 
We also had a blast at her Christmas party for her ballet class.  Here is a slide show to give you a sneak peak at what we saw.  The girls were all so cute!

4 comments:

JD/ Jill said...

Now you've done it! Made me hungry for cookies! LOL (I like them too much) Mary does look like she had a lot of fun. Brings back memories of me making cookies with my daughter. (that was a few years ago...NOT) Now my granddaughter bakes the cookies...she's pretty good at it too. The ballet party looks like that was a lot of fun too. I think all the girls did very well. Thanks for sharing, and Merry Christmas to all of you...GoD Bless, Jill

Sue said...

So much fun indeed, this brings back so many memories for me! I like the idea of adding chocolate! The video was adorable, Mary looks like she is having so much fun, truly a happy child.
I know without me asking your Christmas was wonderful. Thank you for sharing, and now I pray more continued blessings for you, Rich, Mary and Max, in this upcoming new year!
Much love,
Sue

Chenille Cottage said...

Blessings, Elena!
Oh...Your little Mary is one sweet little cookie! What fun the two of you must have had making gingerbread men together. Little girls are so much fun!
I wish you and your precious family a wonderful new year rich with God's blessings.
Carolynn xxx

Anonymous said...

Oh MY Goodness, this brings back so many memories, my daughter took lessons for 17 years, was fortunate enough to dance professionally, your little one is a natural! Enjoy, it is hard work, but goes so fast!