My attempt at tissue paper roses. We are on a tight budget so I told Rich I would take care of the flowers. lol
My valentine to Rich
I made 2 heart shaped pizzas. I used a new sourdough pizza dough recipe and it turned out great!
I know this is a little late but I wanted to wish you all a blessed Valentine's and share a few pictures from our day. We are so thankful to the Lord for all he has done for us and given us. Rich came home from work with cards and candy for Mary and I. He is such a sweetheart!
7 comments:
Blessings, my darling friend!
You have shared the essence of what Valentine's Day is for me. Loving because Christ loved us first, sharing our lives with family, making special keepsakes with our own hands and dining with the ones we love.
Thank you for your loving comments and your sweet testimony of God's love for you!
Happy Valentine's Day, Elena!
Carolynn xoxo
Elena,
So much love is evident in all your handcrafted Valentines. I am certain Rich melted when he read the Valentine Mary made for him. And your hears and paper roses are delightful.
Your family certainly had a loving day.
Debra
Hi Elena! Love this post! Your heart shaped pizzas are awesome, as are the Valentines. So glad you had a great day!!
Hugs to you!
Becky
What a sweet Valentine's day. I love the roses. They are so beautiful and will last a lot longer, lol. The pizza look amazing. Have a fabulous weekend!
Wow! You went all out for Valentine's day, You made it really special for Mary and Rich...great job on all the items, Mary's card and Rich's Valentine...How special!
Your little girl is so precious, Mary and I love the cards that you made. Valentines, isn't about the money spent but the time to be together and I am sure that Rich loved all that you did for him to make the day special. ~~ Marlys
Such wonderful Valentine's Day projects. You're so creative. Love those pizzas, too. I was a few days late for the 14th, but I made some English muffins and cut them out with heart-shaped cookie cutters. It's just so much fun, making heart-shaped food :) We ought to do it every month on the 14th.
Post a Comment