I took these photos a few years ago in our back yard. It was a beautiful fall afternoon and my daughter was dancing around the living room with her tutu on that I had made for her a couple of years earlier. So I had her go outside for a little photo shoot. She has loved dancing since the time she could walk. I have her in ballet class now. These photos bring back such fond memories and expresses her love for dance. I made a set of note cards from them for my friends and relatives for Christmas that year. I just used a point and shoot camera and then added a watercolor effect in the photo editing program that I have.
I am linking up with Vee's Post Card Party. You can go here to see more great entries.




11 comments:
Beautiful choices for Vee's Note Card party. They speak of joy, serenity, and peace. Thank you for sharing!
Darling! I know that the grandparents must have loved that Christmas gift...a very good idea for one btw, I am just now learning how easy it is to have photos printed up as cards and Sheila even shared how she does hers in this month's party, which is an elegant and artsy way of accomplishing it. You certainly have a wonderful subject in your little dancer.
How sweet these are! They would make great note cards....or invitations to a little girl's birthday party.
Elena, these photos of your adorable daughter are so beautiful. It's nice that you have made note cards with them already. Very sweet! Blessings, Pamela
Looks like great fun! I miss when my girls were little and we'd just dance and play and of course, blow bubbles!
Nice notes...fun party!
Aloha
What darling photos of your little girl. How wonderful to capture those moments of pure innocence and delight in life. These are images to treasure.
These photos of Mary are so sweet! They're perfect for the note card party.
Smiles,
Carol
Elena....these photos are sooo pretty...just precious for some fine note cards...
I am going to link to follow your blog.:)
As always, Elena, Great photos...Mary looks adorable in her ballet outfit...
What sweet photos. Looks like you already have a butterfly in your garden! =) Thanks for stopping by my blog. ~Sally
Beautiful photos. I think it captures the true joy of little girls. Love the 2nd photo. Have a great weekend!
Post a Comment