Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Learning Piano

Mary has been learning to read music this summer with a great computer program called Piano is Fun.  So far she has learned all the notes on the treble clef.  She just started a couple of weeks ago to learn the C scale on the piano.  Now she plays the C scale backwards with her right hand and uses her left hand to play the C chord.  She is having so much fun with it and loves to practice everyday.  This little girl really loves the piano.



Here is the link to the video: http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=126e3cbb6445b956274dca2&skin_id=601&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

 

2 comments:

Sue said...

Mary has many gifts and talents, I am so pleased that you and Rich encourage her to develop these talents that God has given her. I find her to be one of the sweetest children. You both are doing a wonderful job, loving and teaching her, always a joy to visit.

Miller Racing Family said...

Wow how fun. I am always amazed at all the teaching tools on the computer. Wish I would have had this when I was learning the piano as a kid. Keep up the great work, Mary!