We had a great Father's Day weekend. I bought Rich a big Jalapeno Pepper plant so he can use the peppers in his 5 Pepper Salsa. Mary made him a card and with the help of mom she gave him a fishing license. So we will be able to go fishing this summer. I loved her little fish she drew with its tongue sticking out looking at the worm. We went out to dinner with the folks and at Rich's favorite steak house, Roadhouse Grill. Rich's dad really likes it too! The guys got their steaks and us girls really enjoyed the fantastic dessert called, Messy Sunday. We all had a spoon and joined in on the eating of it. I am so thankful for my dad, Rich's dad and Rich!
2 comments:
What a great father's day. I loved the card, the little message about can't wait to fish is so precious. Your dessert does look awesome!
Mary, I loved the card! Wish we lived closer so we could make cards together.
Happy Belated father's day to Rich! Looks like everyone had a great time at dinner. We were visited by our daughter on father's day, she gaver her dad a gift certificate for Applebees...so that was where he ended up eating his father's day dinner.
Post a Comment