Thursday, June 19, 2014

Kids Bowl Free Program

We signed up for the Kids Bowl Free program put on by the Roxy Ann Bowling Lanes here in town.  Mary can play 2 games for free Monday through Friday all summer long.  For a small fee Rich and I got  a pass to play with her.  Yesterday was Mary's first time to go bowling and we all had a blast.  Rich is pretty good as he spent a lot of time bowling as a young kid.  I did so - so but I had a lot of fun.  It was good exercise and I felt it the next day.






 
 

4 comments:

Miller Racing Family said...

We are sign up to do the same thing. Our bowling isn't in our town but just a few miles away. Looks like you all had a blast!

Irish Cherokee said...

Fun time and an unbelievable strike by Mary. Love it.

JD/ Jill said...

Looks like a lot of fun. Mary did really good.
Thank you for the nice comments on my blog.

Sue said...

Hi to you, and your precious family Elena. the videos are perfect, and my money is on Mary. She is really growing up! We used to take our kids when they were young,and when the grandkids visited in summer,this brings back wonderful memories.
I am so sorry I am late visiting, so far it has been a busy summer for us with gardening and family visiting. But as always it is so nice to catchup, hope your summer is filled with many more wonderful memories.
hugs to all,
Sue