There is a lovely little fishing pond about 5 minutes from our house. We went there this morning and it was just glorious. Mary caught her first fish and she was so excited. She caught about 6 Blue Gill. They were all small so we released most of them and then kept a few for bait for catfish when we go to a bigger lake. This little lake is perfect for kids. There were geese and ducks swimming on the water and pretty wild flowers on the path. We are very thankful for a fun morning of fishing!
1 comment:
This is absolutely priceless Elena, fishing brings so much joy to children both small and big kids,~smile~ our daughter is visiting this summer and she still asks her dad to go fishing at our pond, he even went and bought her new fishing poles as the others were about worn out.Please tell Mary I think she is a fine fisherman!
I read your secret garden post and absolutely enjoyed it. I too had a secret garden at my grandparent's farm, as a matter of fact my grandmother gave me my first zinnia seeds, and to this day they remain one of my favorite flowers. Your garden is beautiful, love the photo of Mary holding the carrots.
I can always come to your blog and know that someway, somehow I will leave so blessed and up lifted! Thank you for sharing.
Hugs,
Sue
Post a Comment