Mary and I are so excited to start guitar lessons. We gave her a child's guitar for Christmas. I talked to her piano teacher about finding a guitar teacher. Turns out that her son's major in college was guitar and he teaches. So we set up lessons. It took quite a few weeks to begin as working out a time, then being sick and then he was sick. So all that to say we started lessons last week. I was able to get a guitar and a really great close out price. So we are learning together. I also have a video of her playing. She is using her teacher's guitar. He took hers this week to put nylon strings on it and make it a little easier to play. He is a great guy, has kids Mary's age and is a Christian.
Here is the link to the video: http://youtu.be/e7AoNiA7PnQ
No comments:
Post a Comment