Thursday, September 10, 2015

Back to School

We started school on Tuesday.  Mary has had so much fun in our summer classroom, our garden.  She has learned about raising sunflowers and butterflies.  She is doing so well.  She got straight A's on her state test and is going on to 3rd grade.  I send her grades into the school district's homeschooling office and they keep a permanent record of her grades and it will be available to what ever college wants to go, if she wants to go.  We love homeschooling!



The next day we released our last butterfly of the season.  We raised and released 8 all together.  We had 2 males in the bunch and Mary named them Lightening and Bob.




 
We also got her beginning tap dance class photos that day.  I just loved this one and had to share.  Mary and the little girl, Lyla, on the other end were good friends.  Lyla is 4 and very tiny for her age but that didn't make a difference for those two.  They are kindred spirits!  I will always treasure this picture.
 
 
Mary, Shalom, Anika, Gabriella and Lyla

No comments: