Wow, I have been kind of sparse on the posts lately. So, I thought I would do a couple tonight. We have just finished up on a homeschooling unit on penguins. Mary loves animals, especially penguins. First she made the cover for her pocket book. Each pocket holds a set of activities to do. We did reports on the different kinds of penguins, she made a chart of all the heights of the penguins, we did their life cycle, we made a bulletin board design. We learned so much and had a bunch of fun doing it. That is what I love about home school is you can study what your child loves and learn all the skills they need in math, writing, spelling, and even history. We also read a wonderful book called, "Mr Popper's Penguins." It was delightful and Mary loved to so much that we read it twice. So here are the pictures of our different activities.
No comments:
Post a Comment