Thursday, December 22, 2016

Christmas Baking

Mary and I have been baking up a storm this last week.  We started with fruit and nut bread.  We used all real dried fruit and not the candied fruit you buy in the store.  I was so pleased to find real dried Kiwi, pineapple, apple, peach, pear and apricots. 




The next afternoon we did these 4 things.  The cream cheese was for a Cream Cheese icing for the fruit cake.
 
I added white chocolate and peppermint chips to the top of the fudge.

 
Today we decorate about 40 Christmas cookies we baked last night.  It was a beautiful morning with the sun shining in through the windows.  Mary had so much fun decorating them with the different colors of icing and sprinkles.





 
 
We made up several plates for neighbors and for people at Rich's work.
 
We wish you all a Merry Christmas!

No comments: