Monday, November 23, 2009

Making Music Together

Mary and I have had so much fun over the last 10 weeks attending the Making Music Together Class. Here are a few pictures and video clips of the activities we do in class. Mary gets so much joy out of doing the motions to the songs. It makes my mother's heart so happy to see her enjoy music so much. Music is a very important part of my heritage and my life. I am a music lover from as long as I can remember. I did not have a lot of natural talent but music has always made my soul sing and lifted my spirit to the heavens. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday dear friends. Your friendship and blogs have brought so much joy into my life. God bless you, everyone!



Here is the link to the video:
http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=9e20fa6711badbbfeb46de&skin_id=1603

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed watching your video. Mary is so cute waving the material back and forth. The class looks like a good time for her.

I have no musical talent, not even to keeping step in a dance. My husband, on the other hand, is able to play by ear all kinds of instruments e.g. guitar, mandolin, harmonica, banjo, organ.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family, Elena.

Elizabeth-Plain and Simple said...

Loved the video. Wishing you and your family a blessed Thanksgiving.

Elizabeth

Anonymous said...

Blessings to your family!

Heidi Pocketbook said...

That was fun to watch. It looks like you two made lots of good memories during the classes.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

BECKY said...

Hi Elena!! Mary is just so pretty and is so much fun to watch. Those eyes are gorgeous!! I love her overalls, too!
Are you going to homeschool her?
I have SO enjoyed schooling Maddy. My other three went to public school and did great, but it is such a joy to have Maddy home with me all the time.

Have a warm, wonderful, delicious Thanksgiving, Elena! May God shower your family with His best!!
Love you,
Becky

Linda C said...

I loved this video! Kids love music- and this is a great program for them:)

Mary is such a sweety. Would be so much fun to get her and my grands together- and US of course!:)

Hugs,
Linda