Mary got a wonderful surprise in the mail yesterday. It was a present from my dear friend, Selina. We took a video of her to send to Selina to say thank you and I wanted to share it with you. Mary is going to love a real dog when she gets older. She just loves this little stuffed dog:)
Here is the link to the video:
http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=9df250381071a95395f186&skin_id=1604
13 comments:
What a very fun gift.
I am so glad you are treasuring these moments. As you can see from my post today the days fly by!
Becky K.
Tutu is a cute puppy! That was a mouthful for Mary to say thanking Aunt Selena. She did well!
Tutu is a cute puppy! That was a mouthful for Mary to say thanking Aunt Selena. She did well!
that is precious! she will enjoy a puppy :)
I enjoyed the video of Mary and Tutu. Thanks for sharing it. Have a nice week.
Blessings,
Elizabeth
Great video!! haha I was expecting a little ballerina action when you said tutu:)
So so sweet. Mary is just a doll:)
Thanks for sharing this!
Hugs,
Linda
Hi sweet Elena!! This is just so precious! It was like having Christmas morning with my little girls again! Oh such fun!! I know I've said it before, but savor every moment! In a flash she'll be driving and beginning to sprout her wings!
Have a wonderful Wednesday!
Love to you!
Becky
She has all equipment for her puppy. She is young lady now... so cute...
Elena, I cannot seem to view the video clip. I will try back in a little while. I'm so glad she got a nice gift from your friend. Kathi
Thanks Elena! I am so blessed to be able to put things in the fair!
That is just the cutest gift! I love the video. Mary is so adorable!
Hugs, Sharon
Looks like Tutu is right at home in your home! Very cute. ;)
How gorgeous Elena!! Your daughter is a real princess! Thank you so much for thinking of us - you are right, we have had (and continue to have) dreadful weather and flooding, but are all safe and well, and blessedly untouched by the elements. If you would care to let me have your email address I would love to email you off-blog with something which relates to one of your previous posts that I read but did not comment on - fionamkernaghan@hotmail.com. Love and prayers to you all dear friend, Fiona x x
Post a Comment