Mary had a lot of fun this weekend. We were going to go to the mall and have her trick or treat at the different stores but Rich had had a very busy and hard week at work. So, we decided to stay home. We ended up taking her to about 6 houses in our neighborhood. We have some really sweet neighbors and Mary had so much fun. It was her first time trick or treating. She just got so excited when we knocked on the door. She just stood there hopping up and down and then said, "Trick or Treat!" when they opened the door. Each person just smiled at her and said how cute she was! She got a couple of big handfuls of candy which was plenty for a 3 year old. She talked about it all evening and kept counting how many pieces of candy she got. I just love the simple joys of a child. Here is a slide show of her Halloween this year.
Here is the link to the slide show:
http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=9c8ca59e1716a83baeb82a&skin_id=1603&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url
7 comments:
Hi Elena,
Just so cute! i can hardly believe how big Mary is getting. The video was so precious.It looked like she had found a new friend, don't you love to watch children interact when they meet another child.
it looks like she really had a great time, and I know you and Rich are having a time of your life too. Thank you for sharing, it is always so much fun when I visit.
Blessings,
Sue
Your slide shows are always such fun. I enjoy watching them. It looks like Mary had a great Halloween.
Loved the slideshow. Mary was a beautiful ballerina. I am glad she had a fun time. Thanks for sharing and I hope you have a wonderful week.
Blessings,
Elizabeth
I can tell Mary had a wonderful Halloween. You're right, there's something so special about the simple joys of a child.
Blessings,
Carol
Cute!
I love her "Boo" at the end! :)
She's so cute. I really enjoyed your slideshow. She must've looked and sounded so cute with her little voice when you took her trick or treating.
So cute! I loved the video!! And Mary is so sweet in her little outfit!
It looks like carving the pumpkin was quite and activity for her:) Smiles all around:)
Hugs,
Linda
Post a Comment