Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Out of the Mouth of Babes

I went down to Fred Meyers this morning to do my weekly grocery shopping. I have a CD by Twila Paris that I like to listen to, so I popped it in and it began to play, "The Days of Elijah". Mary was sitting in the back in her car seat and soon as she heard it start she yelled, "Yeah!" and started clapping her hands. She clapped her little hands on and off during the song and yelled "Yeah!" at the end. She is only 22 months old and it blessed my heart to hear her little voice rejoice with this song. It brought tears to my eyes. I have included a video so you can hear the words and music. It is a wonderful song and touches my soul deeply every time I hear it!





For more favorite worship songs go to Brittany's blog.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember when kai did that to the newsboys (he still loves the newsboys) It was an awesome feeling and i hope that he keeps that child like love for the Lord and worship his whole life!
SO... i know what you are feeling! Thanks for both the videos... i will wait for kai to get up from his nap to see the next one. he loved the song "MARY MARY!" haha
("mom, i love mary's song!")
love
wendy and kai

Anonymous said...

That was great thanks for sharing! Kristine

Grace Acres said...

how sweet, the kids know a positive spirit. I love this song as well and here it a lot on our family life station.

Kathi said...

I love this song. People in our church got up and sang this. Behind them on the screen were beautiful pictures of horses coming in the clouds with Jesus. It was so beautiful. It is so precious to see our little ones worship the Lord. I put Garrett on his swing one day, and I heard him say, "Thank you Lord." While he swang and smiled. Bless you, Elena. Kathi

Brittany said...

That's a great song! How sweet of your daughter to love it too and clap throughout it! Shows God's love shining through her!

Anonymous said...

I hadn't heard this song in years, thanks for posting it! I love that your daughter got so excited to sing to the Lord!

Kathi said...

Thank you for sharing this again, it is worth repeating. I decided to join Brittany's Worship and Praise today too. Have a lovely day. Kathi