Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Fall Splendor

Fall is arriving here in the Northwest beautifully. This is my favorite time of year! We have such lovely fall weather every year. The nights are crisp and cool, the days are sunny and warm and the skies are so blue. I love standing out in my flower garden and noticing the angle of the sun how it has slanted to the south. It brings a magical feeling to my soul, an expectancy of change. The two closest loves of my life, my husband and my daughter both have fall birthdays. Today is my husband's 53rd birthday! I am so happy he was born and that God gave me to him and that my life has been blessed abundantly because of him. Here are some pictures that hopefully capture the magic of fall in the Rogue Valley.




































4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you take those pictures? They are absolutely breathtaking. I assume that those brilliant trees are Maples. I, too, like the fall, but then I think I like all of the seasons.
Thanks for sharing.

Love,
Enda

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous pictures! Happy Birthday Rich! Dan & Kristine

Grace Acres said...

If this is you're town, i can so see why you love living there. It is so beautiful. God does good work!

Jackie said...

Ok, I'm ready to move right now. This is beyond gorgeous...it is the epitome of the autumn season.