Thursday, September 4, 2008

Happy Birthday Sweetheart!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Rich, and many more. You are a lucky guy with your loving family! Lynda

Anonymous said...

As always, Elena, you outdid yourself. What a wonderful life you've been given.
It does my heart good to see you so happy and loved. God is good!!!

Love to all,

Susan

Anonymous said...

Wow,that was fabulous!!! Looks like Rich had a great birthday.

Where did you get those candles???

Too fun!!

Kristine

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Rich. Loved the video Elena. It's precious. I'll be celebrating my 56th birthday on the 11th. I know 9.1.1. But my birthday was first. I'm really excited because we're going down to Bill and Lala's and staying for the weekend. Have a beautiful day. Thanks again for sharing the videos.

Love,
BIBI <><

Anonymous said...

That video is priceless.... the look on mary after that card is tooo funny! Happy Birthday Rich, too. !! Cant wait to show it to kai.
love you guys
wendy

Kathi said...

Happy Birthday Rich. Elena, this was such a darling video. Your little girl is so precious as she watched and helped celebrate. You did a great job making the cake. It looks scrumptious. Kathi

Anonymous said...

Very cute. I need to be a wiz on these programs like you are so I can
have this kind of stuff for my baby grandson. Love you guys, Chris