Monday, September 22, 2008

ABC, 123...8.9.9

With the fall weather is in full swing now, I know it won't be long until we get a cold snap and the frost will begin to kill all the tender plants. My begonias on our front step are part of those tender plants. They are so bright and radiant in their colors that I wanted to capture them on film before they were gone. So Rich and I took Mary outside and took some pictures of her with the begonias. Now with a digital camera, I can take bunches of pictures that I would have never done with film. It is so much fun to be able to view them right away and just delete what doesn't turn out. So another dilemma comes up... what do you do with all these pictures! My solution is to make slide shows! It has become my number one hobby next to blogging and almost an addiction. But I sure do have fun and I hope it brightens peoples day too. I am also saving the slide shows to disc and we can show them on our TV and I will save them for Mary when she gets older. Well here is my latest:


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really cute!!!



She is going to love these when she grows up!



Kristine

Anonymous said...

Oh, my gosh, that was cute! I love the 8, 9, 9. Tooooooo CUTE !!!! Sure put a smile on my face. Love it,love it, love it. Thanks so much for sharing. What a blessing. One day you will all look back at these and laugh so hard. Make sure the depends are good and tight. Just kidding.

Love you, miss you.
Bibi <><

Cottage Contessa said...

Hi Elena, what a lovely slide show of your beautiful little Mary, and those pretty flowers! I just wanted to thank you so very much for all your prayers for my husband John. Your comments and prayers are a comfort and a joy to me, so thank you. I have enjoyed looking through your blog, and I love that you love the Lord and your family so much, that is just so awesome! Wishing you a wonderful week dear Elena!
Amanda (aka Cottage Contessa)

Anonymous said...

That was so cute. I know I for one love your slide shows. So bring them
on. LOL.

I got a kick out of 123... 8.9.9 = I love you. that was a very cute way to
end off the video/slide show. ;)

Selina

Anonymous said...

Kai and i loved it! He always ask to see more.....
Wendy

Kathi said...

This is such a great idea Elena. Mary is so sweet and precious. Kathi

Rose of Sharon said...

What a cutie pie! She is just adorable and I love all your beautiful flowers! Good job on the slide show!

Hugs, Sharon