We had a great weekend. Mary played in the yard and I took some pictures of her and made this slide show. I titled in Fleur Elise because it is about flowers and the background music is my favorite classical piano piece called Fur Elise. The weather was so beautiful!
We celebrated my husband's birthday with his folks. They took us to Outback Steakhouse on Sunday and he got shrimp on the barby and his favorite, rib eye steak. Mary did so well, just eating her food and playing with the crayons and coloring sheet they gave her. She didn't get her nap so I thought for sure that she would be fussy but she was a perfect little angel, even the waitress commented on how good she was. We were there well over an hour and she just entertained herself the whole time!
On Saturday I used the money that his folks and my brother sent for Rich, to buy him a new keyboard for the computer. It was one designed especially for gaming. The keys are back lit so you can see them in the dark. This was a big hit for him, as he loves to play video games in the evening and sit and unwind after a hard days work. He said he was sad Sunday evening because the weekend was coming to a close:)
We celebrated my husband's birthday with his folks. They took us to Outback Steakhouse on Sunday and he got shrimp on the barby and his favorite, rib eye steak. Mary did so well, just eating her food and playing with the crayons and coloring sheet they gave her. She didn't get her nap so I thought for sure that she would be fussy but she was a perfect little angel, even the waitress commented on how good she was. We were there well over an hour and she just entertained herself the whole time!
On Saturday I used the money that his folks and my brother sent for Rich, to buy him a new keyboard for the computer. It was one designed especially for gaming. The keys are back lit so you can see them in the dark. This was a big hit for him, as he loves to play video games in the evening and sit and unwind after a hard days work. He said he was sad Sunday evening because the weekend was coming to a close:)
2 comments:
Beautiful pictures! I liked the background music too. Kristine
Mary is such a pretty little girl. I'm glad you got to enjoy your time together at the restaurant and that Mary was content. Kathi
Post a Comment