OH!! Elena, Happy Birthday, I so enjoyed you sharing this with us. That is one adorable angel and so happy!! I enjoy Little House on The Prairie too! I am so glad for your wonderful day. Blessings, Sue
Happy, Happy birthday dearest Elena! What a gorgeous little tap dance you got for your birthday! I hope you had a wonderful time dear one, and that some day they do indeed create a Tabasco candle just for darling Mary!
Sending you love and prayers for a happy and blessed year ahead!
Happy (belated) Birthday, Elena!! It looks like you had a very special one. Classic tv shows on dvd are such nice gifts--but the nicest has to be the little jig that Mary is doing☺
11 comments:
Oh Elena! Happy Birthday dear heart! Wishing you a year full of your dreams coming true!
Amanda (aka Cottage Contessa)
birthdays spent with family are the best birthdays ever!!
OH!! Elena,
Happy Birthday, I so enjoyed you sharing this with us. That is one adorable angel and so happy!! I enjoy Little House on The Prairie too! I am so glad for your wonderful day.
Blessings,
Sue
Happy birthday, Elena! May God bless you aboundantly!
Happy Birthday!! That looked like fun! Kristine
Happy, Happy birthday dearest Elena! What a gorgeous little tap dance you got for your birthday! I hope you had a wonderful time dear one, and that some day they do indeed create a Tabasco candle just for darling Mary!
Sending you love and prayers for a happy and blessed year ahead!
Fiona x
Happy Birthday sweet friend!! Looks like you had a great time!! I sure would love to come and join Mary in a little Greek dancing!!
I just want to give her a squeeze!!
And can I just say I love your dimples!! What a lovely countenance you have, Elena.
May God continue to bless you and your precious family!! You're a blessing to me!
Birthday hugs!!
Becky
A happy birthday tap show from Mary--who could ask for anything more?!:) So sweet!
I hope you had a great day! And enjoy your Little House series! I love those too- especially the early years:)
Hugs,
Linda C
Happy Birthday! I hope your day is very special!
~Kelli
Happy (belated) Birthday, Elena!! It looks like you had a very special one. Classic tv shows on dvd are such nice gifts--but the nicest has to be the little jig that Mary is doing☺
Happy belated birthday Elena! Your little sweetie is so cute dancing around the kitchen!
Blessings,
Carol
Post a Comment