My treasure to share today is the photos of my husband's folks. They are celebrating their 60th Wedding Anniversary today. Here are the photos of their wedding. They are such a blessing in my life. Wonderful in-laws and grandparents to our daughter.
http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=84bbc1386be193e4d2d8da&skin_id=1603&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url
Here is a gift basket that I made for them for their anniversary. Underneath the flowers and ribbons there are all kinds of their favorite goodies and a bottle of champagne!

29 comments:
Absolutely amazing. To think you made this....wow. Very impressive.
My Show n Tell is all about afghans today. If you can get a chance, do stop by. Happy Friday.
[scroll down below my flower photos.]
What a beautiful gift basket! You are very talented!
Wow you are so good at making beautiful gift baskets!!!!! Congratulations to Dan & Mel! They are awesome!!!
Kristine
60 years is amazing. Congratulations to them. Here's my post:
http://smilingsally.blogspot.com/2009/03/show-and-tell-friday-chocolate-bunny.html
Oh how wonderful, 60 years together! Happy 60th Anniversary to this very special couple. You are right, they are still a good looking couple today. As I was watching the video I thought he's a very handsome young man, but wow what a gorgeous young lady! My parents were married April 2nd, 1959 so this year would have been their 50th wedding anniversary if my dear dad were still with us. I'd like to think that if my dad were still alive (he died 33 years ago when I was 4) that my parents would still be happily married too. Wishing you all a really wonderful weekend celebrating this joyous event together!
Amanda (aka Cottage Contessa)
Wow, your in-laws look like they are about 12yrs old - lol
They are going to love the basket - it's wonderful!
Great photos. My parents were married for 62 years before my dad died. We took them to Las Vegas as an anniversary gift.
Congrats to them! That is so special and wonderful. Not many couples get to celebrate that many years. They are blessed.
That gift basket is beautiful! Congrats on your inlaws and 60 years of marriage. That is awesome!
What a special post, and I love the presentation of the photos and 40's music to go along with them.
I'm sure they'll love that sweet basket you made up for them♥
Have a good weekend, Elena☺
Oh, Elena, that was beautiful! Tell Dan and Mel Happy Anniversary from Steve and me. They are so sweet! I have never seen their wedding pictures, so that was quite a treat. And as usual, your gift basket is delightful! I feel honored to have such a talented sister! ;o)
60 years of love, congratulations. Your gift baskets for them were thoughtful ~ handmade conveys such loving wishes. Have a wonderful weekend!
Happy 60th Anniversary to your in-laws. :)
What a lovely tribute. The gift basket is amazingly beautiful.
Thanks for stopping by my kitchen table and leaving such a sweet comment. Stop by anytime!
God bless,
Mrs.T
Good morning Elena! I don't how I missed coming by yesterday--I guess my head is still in the clouds thinking about our new little one:)
Thanks for stopping by and leaving your sweet comments. I enjoy them so!
What a blessing to have such loving parents in law (or as I like to say "in love":) Mine have been gone for quite a few years now- we miss them so.
I enjoyed the video- you do such a nice job with those! And the gift basket looks amazing!! So pretty and professional looking.
Talk to you soon:)
Have a great weekend!
Hugs,
Linda C
What a beautiful basket! For some reason I thought their anniversary was in May. For their fiftieth I had my cousin go to Rubio's and get them a gift certificate. Enda
Congratulations to them! 60 years...that's amazing!
I bet they'll just love your gift basket. So sweet of you to do that for them!
What a special video of you in~laws! They were a beautiful couple! Happy 60th! The gift basket you made for them is wonderful.
Blessings,
Carol
what a sweet couple! that's a really nice slide show you put together and a beautiful basket!
wonderful picture show! and the gift basket is beautiful!!
Hello Elena,
What a beautiful couple, and how sweet of you all to give them this tribute, please wish them a very Happy Anniversary from me!!!You are very talented and gifted with your hands.
Blessings,
Sue
This is so beautiful. I love the white flowers with the deep greenery. And thanks for visiting my blog. I'm happy to meet you.
Elena, sweet friend, that was absolutely delightful!! What a treasure you must be to them as well!! I'm sure they loved this touching trip down memory lane!!
Your gift basket is lovely and I know they were blessed to receive it!!
You are such a sweet, giving person!!
Have a blessed Sunday!
Hugs and joy,
Becky
What fabulous wedding pictures. Congratulations to them on 60 years of marriage, how wonderful! They look like a sweet couple. The gift basket you made them is lovely. Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful event.
What a beautiful basket you made for them! And, 60 years, now that's something worth celebrating! :)
What a neat video and Free! I wish I had known-- my parents just had their 50th wedding anniversary and I put some special memories photos on a tri-fold board--
60th- WOW! They are very blessed and so are you with your gift basketing! Thanks for Sharing!-
Karyl(Carol)
I nominated you to receive a "sisterhood award" on my site.
That was fabulous!
As always dearest Elena you show your love and compassion for those around you in the most special ways. Your posts are always so full of caring and a joy to read. Having wonderful in-laws is such a blessing, and it is so uplifting to see how much you recognise and appreciate this. Thank you as always too dear Elena, for your beautiful thoughtful comments on my blog this weekend when I haven't been able to post as much as usual. They are all treasured.
Love and prayers to you all for the coming week, and a special spring hug and kiss for darling Mary!
Fiona x
Post a Comment