I always enjoy visiting with you, so today i just lingered a bit. Friends are one of the most precious gifts from God!!! Those stuff animals grouped together reminds me of mine when I was younger. And the sweet child playing with their most special friend, priceless!!!Thank you for sharing, no words were needed. Blessings, Sue
It was never more apt that such photos should need no words Elena. May you, Mary and your family always be blessed by the love and warmth of faithful and true friends, F x
Elena, I am back after visiting Denise's blog to wish you a belated very Happy Birthday!!
What a lovely tribute your special sister posted for your birthday- those pictures are so cute! You were a very pretty girl growing up - now a lovely woman--inside and out:) You just glow with your daughter!
Anyway- I hope that you had a very special day yesterday,dear friend.
16 comments:
Ha!Love the picture of all the stuffed animals! too cute!
What a lovely story...Ann
cute pictures.
my daughter has a bunch of stuffed animal friends too. :)
those look like some comforting friends.
Such sweet photos--loved those stuffed friends! Happy WW! Dana
I always enjoy visiting with you, so today i just lingered a bit. Friends are one of the most precious gifts from God!!! Those stuff animals grouped together reminds me of mine when I was younger. And the sweet child playing with their most special friend, priceless!!!Thank you for sharing, no words were needed.
Blessings,
Sue
Good pics! The last one is especially good. I took this WW off so I'm enjoying other peoples.
Hope you have a good WW, Elena☺
HAPPY WORDLESS WEDNESDAY ELENA
FRIENDS ARE SO VERY SPECIAL...I LOVE THE BEAR COLLECTION
BLESSINGS
debbie
It was never more apt that such photos should need no words Elena. May you, Mary and your family always be blessed by the love and warmth of faithful and true friends, F x
Elena~ Aren't friends just the best?! I bet these are some special girlfriends:)
And of course it goes without saying that these cushy little animals are some of Mary's "bestest" friends:)
So sweet!
Thanks for coming to my place today and seeing our little Sam:)
Hugs,
Linda C
Wonderful friend pics!
Kathy
Elena... wonderful pics... totally love the stuffed animals in both pics! LOL
have a wonderful week!
Blessings. Dixie
Elena, I am back after visiting Denise's blog to wish you a belated very Happy Birthday!!
What a lovely tribute your special sister posted for your birthday- those pictures are so cute! You were a very pretty girl growing up - now a lovely woman--inside and out:)
You just glow with your daughter!
Anyway- I hope that you had a very special day yesterday,dear friend.
Blessings and hugs,
Linda C
Isn't this the best subject? Love your pictures, and the little one with the "furry" friend is the best. Kathy
Does Mary talk to her friends???? Enda
Awwww.... okay, you succeeded. You made my day. Those pics are just precious.
love you,
Selina
Post a Comment