Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Wordless Wednesday - St. Patrick's Day


15 comments:

Heidi Pocketbook said...

Oh Elena, I was so hoping you'd post that video of Mary dancing for today's WW! It is perfect. I was going to leave you a comment last night to encourage you to do that if it wasn't in your plans but I was so tired my brain wasn't "firing on all cylinders".

Snoopy comes in as my second favorite in the case of your pictures and video--your sweet Mary just can't be beat!

Angela said...

Cute! I can remember my daughter always liked to dance in the kitchen to hear her feet on the hardwood floor!
Happy Wordless Wednesday!
Angela

Anonymous said...

Thanks! You too! Kristine

Dixie said...

Elena... that was one fine dance Little Miss Mary performed beautifully for her Saint Patrick's Day festivities...

My grandmother's side was Scot-Irish... but only because they fled Ireland during the potato famin in the early 1900's.. however, my Uncle Joe always refused to put the "Scot" part in front of the "Irish"... he called himself a "misplaced Irishman"... He did finally find his way back to Ireland in the late 1980's so he could "die in the clover" of Galway... and he did.
:) Dixie

Sue said...

Elena,
You have got a natural dancer on you hands!!! Watch out Broadway!!!
I so love to see happy children, and she is one happy child, I know she brings so much joy to you and your husband! Thanks for sharing. And thank you for your visit.

Blessings,
Sue

Linda C said...

This perfect for this week and for the prettiest little dancer around-- I do have to say our little Sam is the most handsome dancer around;>) I'd love to see them together!!:)

Is that possibly the Chicago River?--they have been known to do that for St. Pat's Day. - or maybe just a lot of algae that year--jk:)

Have a good day dear friend.
Hugs,
Linda C

FeeBeeKay said...

Dearest Elena - I had heard that in Chicago they dye the river green for St Pat but I had never seen a picture of anything like that!! And Snoopy rocks!! But the best part, as always, is darling Mary. You know something, she'll be Riverdancing away with her hair in ringlets before you know it! Love and blessings to you all! F x

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwwwww the memories,What a doll she truly is...Ann

Deb said...

what a cute little dancer!!!

Anonymous said...

Elena, that dance is a classic. Children just make me smile. They love to dance and the result is adorable.

Hugs...Jeanne

Cottage Contessa said...

Elena, sweetie you know I always think Mary is just gorgeous! Being the mother of a dancing girl myself, all I can say is get that darling girl of yours a tutu (or a kilt!)....and a mirror...asap! lol I love the way Mary kept looking at herself in the oven door. Too cute! lol
Amanda (aka Cottage Contessa)

momma said...

great ww and i love the st. pat's pictures, too :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, I adored that little Kilt Swisher! What a cute, cute dance! I think she has a spot with the Riverdance group in the future!

Hope you had a great WW!! Dana

Brittany said...

Great pictures Elena! I love the one of your daughter holding the coffee creamer! She's so cute!

BECKY said...

I am grinning ear to ear, Elena!! How very cute! And I love the picture too!

I just love how you delight in little Mary, and share your joy with all of us!! What great fun!!
Your loving heart comes through in all of your posts!! :o)

Love 'n hugs,
Becky