Hello Elena, This is such an adorable post!! just made me laugh!!!! You ,Rich, and Mary have such a wonderful life and i so enjoy you taking the time to share. You are so right about not jumping to conclusions, I have been guilty of this so many times. God is so awesome He uses rocks to teach us lessons of life. Thank you for sharing. Hugs, Sue
What a cute story of life that teaches us so much:) I've been in the same boat accusing kids of something they didn't do-- and then the apologies. And it's good for our kids to hear us apologize, too!:)
A little girl in lace -so sweet!:)
Our big graduation weekend is over-- went really well. My last family house guests just left this this morning, so I'm just taking a little easy today:) Will blog and show pictures soon.
4 comments:
Hello Elena,
This is such an adorable post!! just made me laugh!!!! You ,Rich, and Mary have such a wonderful life and i so enjoy you taking the time to share. You are so right about not jumping to conclusions, I have been guilty of this so many times.
God is so awesome He uses rocks to teach us lessons of life. Thank you for sharing.
Hugs,
Sue
she is so cute...
love little girls all dressed up pretty in lace and bows.... thats what its all about, huh!?
Wendy
What a cute story of life that teaches us so much:) I've been in the same boat accusing kids of something they didn't do-- and then the apologies. And it's good for our kids to hear us apologize, too!:)
A little girl in lace -so sweet!:)
Our big graduation weekend is over-- went really well. My last family house guests just left this this morning, so I'm just taking a little easy today:) Will blog and show pictures soon.
Have a wonderful Monday, dear friend,
Hugs,
Linda
Post a Comment