
Today is Show and Tell Friday hosted by Kelli. For more Show and Tell posts or if you would like to join in, just click on the icon above. Today I am sharing our grapevine that grows outside our patio door. I have made a short slide show that displays its amazing transformation in a short period of time. In the fall we harvest huge bunches of table grapes from it. I bought this grapevine for my husband when we lived in Southern California. It did not produce grapes or do very well until we moved up here to Oregon. It loves this climate and soil!
Here is the link:
http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=8d620c9e9a58a80c21bcf7&skin_id=1603&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url
11 comments:
Isn't that odd? Well, at least I think so. California is known for grapes/wine country...yet yours did best in Oregon!!!
My show n tell is not published. I finished a painting in watercolor, finally! Come by and see it if you can find time.
Happy Friday.
What a lovely grapevine. I love the way it grows in an arch. thank you for sharing with us.
Gina
Oops...sorry, I meant "NOW" published. Typo.
The grapevine is gorgeous! It is doing so well. I hope you have lots of grapes and let us see the pictures.
God bless
It looks great.
How wonderful to have the history and pictures to show the way your vine has developed. One of my favourite Bible verses is John 15:5 'I am the vine, you are the branches' and that's just what your post today has made me think about! Much love to you all for the weekend ahead Elena x x
Hi Sis! Your grapevine is just amazing! The intermittent showers and sunshine have really made things grow fast here. I noted that everything had grown about two feet in our garden when we came back from our Memorial Weekend trip! BTW, thanks for Steve's BD card and the gift card from Lowe's. I'm sure we'll find something to use it for!lol
Very Cool! Kristine
Very cool post, Elena!! Where is that bee though?- I heard it buzzing around you vine:)
Can't wait to see the lovely grapes this fall- not that I'm rushing fall ya know! Let's enjoy summer first:)
Have a great weekend!!
Hugs,
Linda
Isn't that amazing, how a new climate and soil produced a healthy plant. It was neat to see the transformation. Kathi
Wow Elena! You've certainly been blessed with a green thumb, that's for sure! It's lovely!
Post a Comment