Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Dog Bites Own Leg

This is hilarious! I couldn't resist sharing it. I hope you have a good laugh too!



7 comments:

Linda C said...

This is hilarious!! wow:) Thanks for sharing this Elena.

Hugs,
Linda

BECKY said...

Too funny! I was wondering if he has dementia or something! Too weird!! We were cracking up!!

Love ya,
Becky

Anonymous said...

Thanks Elena. I need the laugh so badly with my high demand and high stress job.

Susan

Kathi said...

Oh Elena, I got a good chuckle out of this one. It's so funny!!

Sue said...

Hello Elena,
This is one funny video, I so enjoyed it. I also enjoyed your previous post where you and Mary had your pedicures, our daughter does this all the time with her two daughters, and when they visit me I am included we have so much fun. I also enjoyed seeing her model her new skirt, She is growing so fast. And as always I enjoy visiting you. Have a great weekend,
Blessings,
Sue

Rose of Sharon said...

Oh my gosh, what a silly dog! I love it! Hee hee!

the voice of melody said...

That was so funny, I had a good laugh! Thanks for sharing. :)