Sunday, December 20, 2009

Christmas Jammies

I made Mary some pajamas for Christmas. She picked out the fabric at the store. When she saw that bolt of fabric with the kitties and Santa hats she reached for it, put the fabric up to her cheek and said, "Don't you just love it Mommy? It is soooo soft!" I thought it would be a fun tradition to make her a pair of Christmas jammies each year. She just loves them because I made them nice and loose and the fabric is super soft. Here are a couple of pics of her in them after her bath last night.


Have a blessed day dear friends. May your Christmas preparations go well and may you know how much the Lord loves you now and always!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mary's new PJs are adorable. I was never much good at sewing. I can sew buttons on clothes but little else. It looks like you did a good job making the PJs.

Kathi said...

Hi Elena. Mary looks so cute and joyful in her jammies. Have a merry Christmas. Kathi

Leah said...

Wow - you are talented!

Cute PJs. :)

Anonymous said...

She is so cute.

Carol said...

I love the cute fabric Mary picked out! It's such a great idea to start a Christmas tradition of making Mary new jammies each year.

Blessings,
Carol

Linda C said...

I love Mary's new jammies!! Great job Mom!!:)

Mary looks like she's having a ball in them - so special that she picked out the fabric.

Have a wonderful Christmas with your sweet family, dear friend!

Hugs and Blessings,
Linda

BECKY said...

What a lovely tradition to begin Elena!! They came out SO cute! And of course even if they hadn't...Mary would make them look adorable!!

May your Christmas be an especially blessed one full of joy, laughter, love and the peace of knowing you're in the care of the Savior of the World!! Glory to God!!

You're a precious friend, Elena, and I hope your new year is chock full of God's best for you and your sweet family!!

BECKY said...

I forgot to sign I think...Love you,
Becky!! :o)

Becky K. said...

What a wonderful job you did on these sweet jammies. I love your idea of making them each year.

Happy New Year!