Hi Elena! I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!! You are a fantastic mom to little Mary!:)
Thanks so much for your kind words at my place today. You are such an encouragement to me!:) Yes, my family treated me like a queen yesterday. My MIL's (and sons:) brought in lunch and my favorite ice cream for dessert-) butter pecan- yum!
Sam and Eli were here and I had lots of time with them-Yay!!:)
4 comments:
Happy Mother's Day, Elena! i hope that you are having an enjoyable day.
What a beautiful rose! Hope you had a relaxing Mother's Day!!!
Blessings,
Carol
Hi Elena! I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!! You are a fantastic mom to little Mary!:)
Thanks so much for your kind words at my place today. You are such an encouragement to me!:) Yes, my family treated me like a queen yesterday. My MIL's (and sons:) brought in lunch and my favorite ice cream for dessert-) butter pecan- yum!
Sam and Eli were here and I had lots of time with them-Yay!!:)
Have a wonderful week dear friend!
Linda
Hope you had a great Mother's Day as well!
Post a Comment