Friday, May 28, 2010

He Has Got the Whole World in His Hands

Mary was having a fun afternoon playing outside in the yard. I caught her on tape singing. Here is the video.




Here is the link: http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=b0690e029b817fba03c7ff&skin_id=1603&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

4 comments:

Linda C said...

Here's me "Yay, Mary!" (clapping my hands:) Great job- and sooo cute!!

Isn't it great to get these precious times recorded. I so regret that we don't have our kids on tape growing up-- but back then the recorders were just too expensive. So nice how the electronics are mostly affordable now:)

Keep 'em coming, Elena! Love these videos of your sweet Mary!

Have a great weekend dear friend!
Linda

JD/ Jill said...

So adorable! Started off my day with a smile on my face...Thank you, Elena and Mary...Have a great weekend...

Sue said...

Elena, you have got quite a singer there. Mary is absolutely darling, and I like her new verse, about the umbrella, He does have everything in His hands.
What a joy and pleasure Mary is to you, Rich and your family and to us as well. I can't tell you how much I have enjoyed seeing her grow.

I enjoyed reading your other post, my your flowers are beautiful and the statue is beautiful. I hope you all are enjoying nice spring weather. Thank you for sharing.
Hugs and blessings,
Sue

Kathi said...

Mary is so precious!!
Thank you Elena, for stopping by and commenting. It is truly a small world, knowing you have relatives of Phil and Cheryl who attend your church. God is close to the hearts of those who are grieving; that's for sure. I'm upholding them in prayer.
I'm so glad and so peaceful for know God does hold the world in His hands. Bless you this weekend. Kathi