Friday, October 1, 2010

My Girl






I had some fun with some photos that my friend Selina took of Mary and I when she was up for a visit. I used an oil painting effect on the pictures. We had so much fun that day! Have a blessed weekend!

3 comments:

Becky K. said...

How sweet to have photos of you together. So often I have trouble viewing the slide shows. My computer, I guess. Thanks for sharing these wonderful shots of the two of you having so much fun.

Becky K.

Linda C said...

Hi Elena! I just saw your sweet concerned comment on my blog. Sorry that I haven't been around for awhile in blogland. I've had such craziness with my computer, especially with downloading photos,- along with trying to get some projects, and having company- I just haven't been sitting down to post for almost a month. wow! I didn't realize it has been that long!
I went back and caught up on your sweet posts-- love them! Mary is so precious and I love hearing her little voice.:) "Look Mama, he has fingers..."- and the counting- so sweet.:)
I have been well- just tired sometimes.:) Hope all is well with you and your family. Thanks for being such a wonderful friend, Elena. I treasure you.
I will be updating my blog and still working on these crazy photo problems.
Take care!
Love,
Linda

Heidi Pocketbook said...

Love these photos and the effects!