We went to a place called The Farm on Saturday. It has a lot fun things to do for kids, like hay rides, corn mazes, face painting and other things. We took Mary to the petting zoo and pony rides. Mary loves the ponies so much. She rode three of the ponies and wanted to go for more. I think she would of rode them all day if we let her. She had so much fun and we had so much fun watching her. Mary loves animals. She remembers the ponies names and asked when she went to bed that night if they were sleeping too. She told me that she loves ponies and dogs:) Here is a slide show I made of all the pictures we took.
Here is the link to the video: http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=c5042d38f9c371393d7265&skin_id=1603&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url
3 comments:
Looks like you all had a good time. I especially liked the excited look of Mary's face when she was riding the second horse (Star).
Hope you're having lovely fall weather there!
hugs from Heidi
And they love her too, Elena, Mary is a true blue farm girl. What a special day,for you all to make more memories.
Children and animals are the best combination ever. I still must borrow that hat of hers sometime. lol.
Thanks for sharing a part of your lives with us, and you truly do love your family it shows in every post that you write.
Much love,
Sue
Very nice, and like Heidi posted before me, It's looks like YOU ALL had a good time...Looks like lots of fun...
Post a Comment