Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Easter Decorations

I got out our Easter decorations today. Mary had so much fun putting up her bunny cottage and playing with the plastic eggs. She is really into hiding the eggs and finding them this year. We are going to dye real eggs this year and hide them to find when Easter comes. I found a cute Easter Egg stand at the craft store and a great gardening hat that Mary wanted to model.








This is Mary's favorite egg.  He winds up and does and little Easter shuffle.

8 comments:

JD/ Jill said...

So cute! I so enjoy looking at your photos...I guess It's time for me to get some "Easter" things out too. TFS

Anonymous said...

The bunny cottage is cute. I like the egg stand that you found, as well as the gardener hat. Mary looks very cute in the hat.

Sue said...

Love all the decorations Elena, Mary looks absolutely beautiful in her hat. Enjoy this special time.
Hugs, Sue

Cottage Contessa said...

Hi Elena! Oh my goodness sweetie I can't get over how much Mary has grown since my last visit! She is now as she was then, utterly gorgeous. Have a wonderful time decorating for Spring and Easter. For us Easter is in the autumn. Winter starts here on June 1st. It's cold in the country already! bbrrrrrr lol

Thanks for stopping by my new blog Elena, I really appreciate you taking the time to do that sweetie.

Have a lovely day!

Amanda (aka Cottage Contessa)
The Country House blog.

Heidi Pocketbook said...

I miss the days of Easter egg hunts. Enjoy every minute :-)

BECKY said...

Awww... looks like fun for Mary! And that HAT!!! Too adorable! We had a wind up Sebastian the crab toy from Little Mermaid and Maddy loved it when she was a little younger than Mary!!
Have a joyful Friday!
Love n hugs,
Becky

Leah said...

I'm so glad I read this post! It reminded me that I need to decorate for Easter! I can do that later today when I get off work.

Mary looks adorable and I LOVE that easter egg stand (the 2nd from bottom picture). Where did you get it?

Hope you are well!

Miller Racing Family said...

How fun. I always love decorating for Easter. I guess I love all the new cheerful colors. I love the bunny egg stand.
Have a great weekend!