Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter Time

We had a wonderful Easter season.  The highlight was that my dad came to visit for 2 weeks.  We were so happy to see him and for Mary to get know him better.  This was my first year to dye Easter eggs with Mary.  It is easier said than done but it was all worth it because Mary enjoyed it so.  Easter Sunday service was wonderful.  I just always love the special music and message.  Our pastor gave an alter call and about 40 people came forward.  It was so wonderful to see people dedicate their lives to Jesus on this special day.  I just cried.  The weather is starting to warm up but we had a lot of liquid sunshine and blustery days.  We had a barbecue and Easter egg hunt for Mary on Saturday and then we had a big Easter dinner at Rich's folks house after church on Sunday.  Mary received so many wonderful Easter baskets and goodies.  We truly were blessed!


Here is the link to the video: http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=ddd2109ebdbfe6630748bc&skin_id=1602&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

2 comments:

JD/ Jill said...

I'm glad you had a nice Easter, thank you for sharing your lovely photos>

Miller Racing Family said...

Sounds like a blast. I agree with you about the Easter egg coloring! But you are right the smiles are worth all the mess!
Have a great week!